Sunday, April 29, 2012

Enjoying Symbaloo!

It has been a busy school year, that is my only excuse...bad blogger, I will increase my frequency! I have been enjoying a great homepage, book-marking, web tool called Symbaloo for a little over a year now. I cannot say enough great things about Symbaloo! I love the visual look of symbaloo. I have tried Diigo and Delicious, I find having a constant visual "button" to press rather than a list much more appealing. On the page that comes up on my PC and at my work computer are the links I click on the most, then I have tabs for my kids (which I can share publicly and they can set as their homepage). Here is my Symbaloo:


At the ICE conference, one of the presenters put all his presentation links on a Symbaloo page and shared it with the audience, so they could easily follow along. When introducing Web 2.0 tools to a class, this is a great way to share the sites for the presentation.  http://www.symbaloo.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment